Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Power of God's Promises

 I saw a video that showed a bird with its feet frozen to a pole.  A kind man saved it by holding it still and blowing softly on its feet.  His warm breath was all that was needed to release the bird.

What a beautiful picture for us!

How often are we frozen in fear, paralyzed by hurts and emotional hang-ups?  Yet God is right there holding us still and breathing His promises on our life that will release us from our prison.

What promises do you need to hear today?  

Compassion International has thoughtfully provided many promises in scripture in one place: https://www.compassionuk.org/blogs/gods-promises/ 

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment